Yes. We can do that for you.
Among the services we provide ...
There are four primary areas in which CVC can help you to Communicate for Success!
Writing & Editing
- Non-Fiction Books—Have an idea in your head you want to get on paper? Have a manuscript draft that you need help revising? Have a completed manuscript ready for editing? Whatever stage your book is in, we can help.
- Magazines articles—Bylined or ghost written
- Newsletters—Electronic and in print
- SEO-oriented website copy
- Conference programs
- Conference scripts
- Press releases
- Annual reports
- In-house style guide
- Email alerts
- We are former journalists who are skilled in accurately conveying an event. From covering a congressional hearing to a workshop, we will provide you with the information you need.
- Have a speech you need to deliver? We can help you write it, edit it, and prepare it for delivery.
- Need to persuade your team to be consistent in their communications? Using your Style Guide, we use humor in training your team the downfalls to poor communications. (Don’t have a Style Guide? We’ll help you create one and then train your team. Download ours as a template.)
Workshops & Keynote Speaker
We also partner with photographers, videographers, printers, web designers, graphic designers, promotional marketers, event planners, and more to provide you with a one-stop, full-service experience.
"I am so glad that I hired Tom Pfeifer! His expertise let us more quickly develop and improve our marketing to grow our business."
Bernadette Wright, PhD
Director of Research & Evaluation
Meaningful Evidence, LLC